I don’t consider myself to be much of a baker. Honestly I don’t have the patience. Especially when it comes to desserts on Passover with only a day or two in between Yom Tov and Shabbat and then two more days of Yom Tov and then Shabbat. That’s why I appreciate the semi-homemade convenience of Osem’s Kosher for Passover Pound Cake. In just a few minutes I can whip up a dessert that will server a crowd.
I Can’t Believe It’s Kosher for Passover and Parve Cream Cake
2 packages Osem kosher for Passover Pound Cakes
1 package Osem chocolate instant pudding
1 cup parve whipped topping
1 cup almond milk
1 oz. parve dark chocolate
1) Cut 1 pound cake lengthwise with a serrated knife. Place cakes side by side in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
2) Place whipped topping in a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer 1 minute until whip cream creates soft peaks.
3) Add instant pudding and almond milk to whipped cream. Beat 1-2 additional minutes until thick.
4) Spread half of the whipped cream frosting over the bottom cake layer.
5) Cut the second pound cake lengthwise and place halves on top of cream layer.
6) Spread remaining cream over cake. Top with grated chocolate.